Friday, March 21, 2014

Five on Friday



I'm linking up with Christina today. 

{One}
I am now gallbladder-less.  I had surgery last Wednesday (3/12).  I haven't blogged since then because everything has been hard--including thinking.  I went into the surgery thinking it wouldn't be a big deal, but the recovery has been kind of difficult.  I'm ready for this to be over.

{Two}
Our subscriptions to Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Hulu have definitely been used lately.  Last week, I couldn't watch anything with much of a storyline, so I caught up on all the episodes of The Tonight Show I had missed.  (Remember how I said it was hard to even think?)  This week, thinking has been a little easier, so I moved on to catching up on Grey's Anatomy.  I caught up in the span of two days, which is a little sad considering I had stopped watching in the middle of last season.  But it's okay. 

{Three}
I haven't worn real pants since last Tuesday.  There's something to be said for being able to wear yoga pants every day.  I'm kind of dreading breaking my streak.

{Four}
I have spent too much money on Etsy in the last week and a half.  When you have tons of time and aren't able to do much of anything, online shopping happens.  (Sorry, B, it's a fact of life, I'm afraid.)

{Five}
I am over winter.  Over it.  We've had great spring weather for the last few days, but snow is in the forecast for early next week.  Snow.  Seriously?  Go away, winter.

Have a great weekend, y'all!

1 comment:

  1. We've had nice weather lately and snow is in our forecast for next week too. Ugh!!! So glad you're on the mend! Embrace the yoga pants as long as you can. Real pants are overrated.

    ReplyDelete