Monday, June 23, 2014

Our Weekend

We had a great weekend!  Even though it's summer break, I still look forward to weekends.

On Friday, Aniston and I were on our way out the door to go grocery shopping when Mamaw and Papaw stopped by.  Aniston is such a homebody and never wants to go anywhere, so, naturally, she saw the opportunity in front of her and asked to go to their house instead.   That made the great-grandparents happy, of course, and Aniston was excited to get out of shopping.  Me?  I was thrilled!  I never, ever thought I could be so giddy over grocery shopping by myself, but over the last three years I've learned what a luxury it is.  Ha!

We spent most of the day on Saturday B's parents' pool.  We had a great time!  I don't have a single picture because I was in the pool, too.  Oh well!  Sometimes being in the moments is as important as taking a picture of it, right?

After church yesterday, we had lunch with my parents and Chelsea.  (Eric is at Kentucky Lake for the last tournament of the Walmart FLW Tour.) 

 Cute new dress from Mamaw Sandy and Papaw Barry!

Last night was the first night of Vacation Bible School.  I love watching Aniston learn and grow in the Lord, and I love watching her play with other kids.  Precious!  (Even if she is a little bossy.  Ha!)


No comments:

Post a Comment