Friday, August 8, 2014

A Beach Trip and a Few Other Things

Whew!  The last two weeks have been so busy!  I'm trying to hang on to every second of summer break, and it is flying by!  Every day seems to go faster than the day before.  

We spent last week at the beach, and had SO much fun!  It was Aniston's first time in a hotel, and she was just fascinated by everything....especially the elevators.  This was our very first 'just the three of us' trip--every other time we've been with family or friends--and we had a great time.

At River City.  
Aniston thought being able to walk to dinner was the neatest thing ever.


 

 I love this picture from the aquarium!

Aniston and her Build-a-Bear, Chicken.  Bless.
 
We kept her busy--playing on the beach, going to dinner at fun places, shopping,
Build-a-Bear, Ripley's Aquarium, and more--but I'm pretty sure she loved playing at Chick-fil-a most.  Sigh.


B had to go back to work on Wednesday, but, thanks to some awesome planning, Aniston and I didn't have to go home yet.  He dropped us off by Kesha's beach house, and we stayed with them until Saturday. 



I've spent most of this week working in my classroom...and shopping for it.   I love buying classroom decorations and school supplies.  B thinks it's a problem. I have no idea why. ;)

 Aniston helped in my classroom this week too!

So, between coming back from vacation and trying to get as much done in my classroom as possible this week, there hasn't been a spare minute lately.  I'm slowing down next week, though, and planning to enjoy my last week of summer break!

**While we were on vacation, B and I celebrated our eighth anniversary.  Check back tomorrow for a post about that, and the neatest opportunity I had through Shutterfly!

No comments:

Post a Comment