Saturday, August 9, 2014

Celebrating with Treat.

I love greeting cards.  I always have.

I can--and often do--spend a ridiculous amount of time in the card aisle at Target looking for the perfect card.  I want it to look the right way and say the right things. 

On July 29, B and I celebrated our eighth wedding anniversary.  That's eight years of marriage, but we dated for five before that, so that's thirteen years worth of cards we've given each other.  There are only so many ways a greeting card company can think of to say, "I love you." 

So when Treat, a division of Shutterfly, contacted me I knew I wanted to design a card for our anniversary.  Given how much I love Shutterfly, their products, and their service, I knew Treat was destined to be fabulous too.

Treat offers personalized greeting cards and gifts.  As soon as I clicked on their site, I fell in love.  All of the cards can be customized, from the pictures to the wording...even the fonts.  (And you know how much I love cute fonts!)  After you design the card, you can choose from three delivery options: 1) mailed to you; 2) mailed directly to the recipient (you only pay $0.49 for the stamp); 3) delivered electronically.  Since I was planning to give the card to B, I chose to have it mailed to me this time but I can't wait to try the other options.

The card arrived in three days, and it was perfect!  I was really impressed with the quality.  It's printed on a heavy, sturdy cardstock.  The pictures are clear, and everything looks exactly the way I designed it online.  B loved it, and so did I.




The best part?  (Other than having a one-of-a-kind card, of course.)  The price.  For less than the cost of an average card, you can have a card that's personal and fun.  There are tons of options for any occasion you can think of, and the possibilities are endless!  I've spent hours looking at and designing cards for all of the holidays and occasions we have coming up this year. 

I think I've found my new card aisle.  ;)

**Card courtesy of Treat.  All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment