Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday Confessions



Happy Friday!  I'm linking up with Leslie today for some Friday confessions.

{One}
As I was getting ready for the first teacher workday on Monday, Aniston asked what I was doing.  After I answered her, she looked at me in disbelief and said, "You mean our summer is over?!"  Haha!  I felt the same way!

{Two}
I hated to see the summer end, but I'm glad to be working again.  I love what I do, and I'm excited to start a new year with a new class.  As crazy as it sounds, I love schedules and routines.  I crave it.  I feel so much more productive already!

{Three}
By 'productive' I mean at school, not at home.  After spending all week in my classroom and bringing home this to work on at night, my house is a disaster.  And laundry?  Yikes.  We've designated tomorrow as a cleaning day.  I'm dreading it already.

{Four}
After almost three years without cable or satellite, we're having Directv reinstalled on Wednesday.  I. cannot. wait.  We cancelled our service shortly after Aniston was born.  We didn't really have time to watch tv, and just didn't see much of a need for it.  Plus, it was a great way to save a little money every month.  We've used Netflix and Hulu since then, and really haven't missed it until lately.  I'm fairly certain the NFL Sunday Ticket was really what changed B's mind, but I'm so excited about having a DVR again.  It's the little things. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment