Friday, February 6, 2015

Friday Five: Flowers and an Ultrasound

1| A Fun Surprise
B had the prettiest flowers delivered to me at work last week.  It was such a fun surprise!  And the note on the card?  So sweet.  I'm such a lucky girl.



2| Speaking of lucky...
B has always been a great husband, but lately he's gone above and beyond.  I've felt so tired and sick with this pregnancy, and he's really stepped up to help with things I normally do.  I am so, so thankful for him!

3| First Ultrasound
Last weekend, I had a strange pain in my left side that lasted for days.  Since it was constant and didn't change locations, my doctor wanted to see me on Monday afternoon to make sure everything was okay.

(I would like to take a minute to point out that I did not panic.   I consider this a major win, given my tendency to overthink things.) 

After a quick visit with the midwife and an ultrasound, everything is fine.  The baby measured perfectly and had a heart rate of 116.  I happily left the doctor's office with pictures of our baby and a prescription for Zofran (hallelujah!). 

4| Comparing
Naturally, after I got home, I had to revisit this blog post to compare.

5| Weekend Plans
I'm looking forward to a weekend spent catching up on a few things around here and doing a little shopping.  It's supposed to be in the sixties and sunny this weekend--yay for gorgeous weather!


Have a great weekend, y'all!


This week, I'm linking up with:






                                                                                    Amy

                                                                                 Christina

                                                                                    Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment