Tuesday, June 2, 2015

May

How in the world is it already June?!  Time is flying.

I haven't been doing a very good job of keeping up with the blog lately.  I always have good intentions, but I never seem to find the time--especially when we're in the middle of the last full week of school and things are crazy and I'm so tired all the time.  But I do like blogging for the sake of remembering things years from now, so here are a few quick things about life in May:

-The week after Mother's Day, Aniston came down with some sort of weird virus. She didn't have any symptoms other than a fever that hovered around 101-102 degrees and would spike to 104 at times.  Her pediatrician said she looked fine and couldn't figure out exactly what was wrong.  Naturally, being pregnant, I panicked a bit about whatever the baby was being exposed to, but was assured that it wasn't a big deal.  It was a long, difficult week and definitely made me appreciate how healthy she normally is.

-I had an OB appointment on May 14.  Everything is going well, and our baby girl's heart rate was in the 150s. 

-Aniston had her four year old well check.  She weighs almost 32 pounds (50th percentile) and is 41 inches tall (70th percentile).  We're so blessed to have a healthy, happy little girl!

-The baby moves constantly now.  I love feeling her!  B and Aniston were both able to feel her kick once.  Aniston was so amazed, and said, "What is she doing in there?!"  It was so funny, and such a fun memory to have with her.

May was a busy month for us.  We were constantly on the go, and always had somewhere to be or something to do.  I'm hoping that summer will bring a slower, easier pace!

No comments:

Post a Comment