Friday, July 24, 2015

Five on Friday


Aside from Wednesday, this week absolutely flew by.  I was shocked when I looked at the calendar earlier in the week and realized that next week is the last week in July.  Where is the summer going?!

1| This Print
The print above has been on my Etsy wish list forever.  If I thought I had the right place for it in my house, it would have been mine a long time ago.


2| Mixed Feelings
My feelings about summer are a little mixed this year.  I usually want summer to last forever, and that's still true, but I'm also really looking forward to September and Harper.  It's a strange place to be.

3| School
Aniston and I went to work in my classroom two days this week, and B went with me once to move furniture.  I usually don't go back this early, but I'm trying to make the most of these (kind of) comfortable days while they last.  The more I do now, the less I have to do later.  Since I'm moving grade levels and classrooms, there's more to do this year than there usually is.  I'm chipping away at it slowly and being careful not to do too much at once.

4| Nursery Progress
Harper's nursery is coming along slowly but surely.  B (finally) put the crib together this week, I've made decisions about colors, and the bedding has been purchased.  Now, if we can just get Aniston to stop moving her things back into the room...


5| This Happened
 Blurry, but you get the idea.

Henry the guinea pig (my class pet) escaped while B was cleaning his cage.  Luckily, the schnauzers weren't aware of what was going on or it would have been much, much worse.  (Also, please note that if you need pixie dust or the missing wing to Princess Sofia's horse, Minimus, you can find those on the bottom shelf in our dining room. :-P)

I'm linking up with April and Amy today.


1 comment:

  1. Haha. That's so funny about Aniston trying to move her things back into the nursery!

    ReplyDelete